Steer clear from this VX!!!! - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Marketplace | Buy, Sell, Trade > For Sale
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
Registered Member

Steer clear from this VX!!!!

Update: Remember 1980's Monday Night Football on ABC? It had a segment named "You Make The Call". I compared the photo I downloaded from the VOA website with the one from ebay. It looks like the same car to me based on the number and location of paint chips and other flaws on the hood and bumper cover. Go to Flickr.com and see.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14960392@N03/

ebay has a listing for a 92 VX in Pontiac MI. This car was sold at auction for $700 by the Volunteers of America in Pontiac last month. How do I know? I went to see this car myself and let everyone at gassavers.org know about it. The new owner rolled back the mileage 60K, did a quick bondo repair and paint job, painted the valve cover, etc. Goes to show what some people will do to make a dishonest buck. The guy didn't even replace the steel wheel with a proper VX wheel. Ohhhhh Kay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWDVW

Old 04-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadziasman View Post
ebay has a listing for a 92 VX in Pontiac MI. This car was sold at auction for $700 by the Volunteers of America in Pontiac last month. How do I know? I went to see this car myself and let everyone at gassavers.org know about it. The new owner rolled back the mileage 60K, did a quick bondo repair and paint job, painted the valve cover, etc. Goes to show what some people will do to make a dishonest buck. The guy didn't even replace the steel wheel with a proper VX wheel. Ohhhhh Kay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWDVW
buy mine instead it the other white vx!

SHWINN MOUNTAIN BIKE
GAS SAVER FAT BURNER

TOTAL MILES DISPLACED BY SHWIIN ON THE WAY TO WORK. 45 TOTAL MILES
Closed Thread