**** norm reeves honda! - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-25-2006, 02:05 PM   #1
Registered Member

**** norm reeves honda!

I come in there for a transmission flush and hand the manager my keys with the jump drive attached. When my car is done he hands me the keys with no jump drive attached.

Then he bull****s that it must of fell off or I lost it. The freaking holder either has to be cut or taken out with a screwdriver. It can't be done with hands. So I told him even if the jumdrive somehow unattached from the holder and got lost then how come there is no holder?????

He then said that I basically accused him of stealing. Well he told me he had my keys the entire time, then who else would of taken it????

Anyway he basically told me to piss off after that. I waited for my parents for an hour and they raised a storm in there when my parents came in. The jump drive has my private info, resume stuff. So I started yelling identity theft. They offered to pay $30 for the jump drive. I told them to shove it, I wanted my jumpdrive back with all the personal info.

My parents bought 2 hondas from that dealer and I service mine there. We are going there no more. It's a good thing I took out my SG2. When I drove up they were scoping it out. I disconnected it and put it in my pocket.

What can I do to them legally?????

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:17 PM   #2
Driving on E

You have to be able to demonstrate a real loss in order to do anything. A $30 jump drive doesn't count. If your indentity is actually stolen, then you can take action, but other than that you can't do anything.

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:24 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
You have to be able to demonstrate a real loss in order to do anything. A $30 jump drive doesn't count. If your indentity is actually stolen, then you can take action, but other than that you can't do anything.
so if I found out that my identity is stolen then I can sue honda reeves?

Old 11-25-2006, 06:31 PM   #4
Registered Member

The information on the jump drive was my school lessons, my resume, various pics of my car, and pics of my 2 year old cousin who died a very unfortunate death. The pics can't be replaced. **** their $30 and their stupid sorries and the "Honda employees don't steal".

Old 11-25-2006, 07:42 PM   #5
Driving on E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
so if I found out that my identity is stolen then I can sue honda reeves?
If your identity is stolen and you can prove it was because of information on that jump drive, yes.

Unfortunately that's difficult to prove.
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote